Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Latest News

Tech News

NaMo Antivirus Software - Developed by an Indian IT Firm

An Indian IT firm named Innovazion has developed NaMo antivirus software which is free to download. The company has dedicated this software to our Indian prime minister Shri Narendra Modi which we call him in short as NaMo. NaMo AV is India's own free antivirus designed especially for those who do not want to pay for their system security. The company has released the basic version now and will make it advanced in the coming days. NaMo antivirus is specially built to keep your computer safe from unwanted files and potential viruses.



Key Features of NaMo Anti-Virus Software:

  • Real-time detection
  • Intelligent Scanning – Fast and configurable smart scans
  • Custom Detection – Using the de facto standard signature language
  • Fast and light system footprint
  • Quarantine

“India is the third largest country globally in terms of Internet users. However, statistics show that only 13 percent are using valid license of antivirus software and out of remaining 87%, few are using trial versions of anti virus softwares and few have no protection or are using unknown applications for protection of their systems” Innovazion CEO Abhishek Gagneja told PTI. And also company not going to charge any money for this software in future also. And it is going to be free for life time. And also he said the company is doing good in other business segments. Last year companies revenue crossed $16 million, which they are expecting to be 100% more in this year".

A brief about Innovazion:


Innovazion started in 2007, has a presence in seven countries including India, the US, the UK, Germany, Canada, Romania, China and Singapore with over 500 employees. Being a multinational consulting company, Innovazion offer business solutions and services. Innovazion consultants work in various areas of banking, communications, consumer goods, health care, insurance, information media and entertainment, life sciences, manufacturing, retail, technology, transportation, logistics, travel and hospitality. Working on the platform of performance orientation, Innovazion Research develops effective tools laced with extensive experience and hard work. We enable organizations to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
NaMo Antivirus Software - Developed by an Indian IT Firm Reviewed by Janardhan Raju on Thursday, June 26, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Tech News India - IT News, Facebook, Google, Apps © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright. Powered by Blogger.